My ramblings on My family, My favorite things to do, and my boring life...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Rough Patch...
I am having a blue period...a "rough Patch" if you will. Things have changed and will be changing big time at home and I find it hard to deal right now. I like my box of a life to stay the way it is always. Katie is working on getting her internship, which means my little girl will have to leave the nest. I try to avoid all possible conversations about it as best I can with out seeming un-supportive. I love her and want to grow and move on, but I don't think I can do it! Also Cody was working at home and now has to go back to work in the office full time. I really loved having him here. I feel like the rug is pulled right out from under me. I am very grateful he has a Job! But I really miss him being here. I have been close to tears and am even crying like a baby writing this, but I am feeling a bit better today. I will get through. I have faith. The Lord always gets me where I need to go. I think the anxiety issues I have make it hard sometimes, but hey, I am growing as a person right. All this confession brings me to the reason I posted today. I love the snow. I know most people hate it or find it a bother, but I love it. So this morning when I woke up to snow again. I really smiled. It made me feel better. I was so happy we had a white Christmas last year and I am enjoying it today. It also gives me an excuse to post some of my December snow pic's. They will cheer me up more!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry to much about Calvin and Katie. If they are gone to long, I'll go get them.
Post a Comment