Mrs O'bama was dressed in a Beautiful gold colored suit with matching gloves and shoes. I heard she was radiant. I however never made it out of my pj's. I don't even think I combed my hair!
Mr president gave a moving and inspirational speech. I on the other had asked or said 14,000 times. Get down, don't hit, do you have to go potty, and who smells this time.
There was monumental security to insure the safety of the new and former presidents and family. We had hi-tech security to keep the computers safe from prying tiny hands!
I am sure the sanitation team will be thrilled with the aftermath of 1 million folks who threw their what-not all over the ground, and trashed the general vicinity. I myself am just throwing in the towel, cause we do it all over again tomorrow and I don't think they would even care if I spent 3 hours sorting the toys, and mopping the floor and fluffing the couch.
Tonight there will be a fabulous ball, where I am sure Mrs. O'bama will be wearing a Beautiful gown, designed by some famous designer. They will dine on sumptuous cuisine. I unfortunately will not be attending, instead I will be scrounging for the nightie I threw off at o-dark-thirty this morning. Then I will try to rustle up a eatable frozen pizza and hopefully find a news channel with a re-run of the days earlier happenings. I will then fall to sleep listening to the president assuring us that "All will be well"...
I can only hope.
1 comment:
OH Connie....I didn't stop smiling this ENTIRE post. You are simply brilliant. The picture of Cody on the computer was such a crack up to me!! You are an amazing grandma. Your grandkids are so lucky to have you!! I think that your day was MUCH better than the Obama's!! Who doesn't LOVE pajamas, kids that don't notice your hair or that you may smell as bad as them, and a good ole relaxation on the couch at the end of the day :) You're the best.
Post a Comment