Wednesday, June 13, 2007

a day to forget

I am not sure what it is, maybe the moon is out of whack, but this has been one heck of a day. I dropped, dripped, and made a mess thru this whole day. The icing on the cake was pouring orange soda all around my computer. Luck would have it that I have a mac so it was up off the desk. I can tell the stress is finally really getting to me and to Cody. We had a little tiff in costco. Hasn't happened in a good long time. I Know we will both be glad when this week is over. My mouth has that hot burning feeling today and the stitches are bothering me. I hope it stops soon. I am to the point off just not doing some things on my list for camp. I always go over board. I spent and hour and a half at costco getting pictures developed to make a game for teaching nature to the first years. Spent all morning on the computer looking for them. Now I have to trim and laminate them. I need to stop! Anyway, tomorrow just has to be better. Thats the odds!

Here's a recipe Jayme sent tonight it looks really good!

Poppyseed Chicken

Whole chicken breasts (however many you want, or that will fit in a 9x13 pan)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
2-3 Tblsp. Poppyseeds
1 tube of Ritz crackers
1 cube melted butter

Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Mix together: cream of chicken soup, sour cream, poppyseeds. Then spread on top of chicken.
In a big ziplock bag crush up the crackers (keep them a little chunky) and pour in the melted butter. Mix up well. Pour that mixture on top.
Cover and bake for 70 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes

No comments: