My ramblings on My family, My favorite things to do, and my boring life...
Monday, June 4, 2007
SHE CAN DRIVE!!!!
Mom called the Dr. and he told her she can drive again. It has been a very long 5 weeks. It is just in time, as I have a zillion and a half things to do for camp and the baby shower. It rained really hard this morning. We even had thunder and lightening. That doesn't happen very often here. Maybe once a year. We got the trailer inside completely cleaned out. I really hope we can get it sold before the end of the year. It sure is an eye sore in the front driveway. It's also a waste of money just sitting there, never being used. I need to find something good for dinner. Ben's buddy is getting here tonight. I wish I had more done for camp. I need to kick it into overdrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment