My ramblings on My family, My favorite things to do, and my boring life...
Monday, August 6, 2007
Long...Time...No Post!
This has been a REALLY busy summer for me. I feel like I have been runny from project to project, from event to event. It has been fun though. I did Girls camp, a baby shower for Denise, had my family visit, High adventure, and then a four day camping trip with Cody. We got home yesterday. It was fun. Also in the middle of this we watched Copper for 3 weeks and the Moyles cats. And have be anxiously awaiting Chris going thru the Job interviewing process with Nike. If it turns out He and Jayme could be moving here by the end of the Summer. If they Don't Move then, they will come on Labor day to see Michael, the new baby. We are waitning for the birth of out first grandson any day now. I know Denise is getting more and more uncomfortable by the day. It should be anytime. I really enjoyed teaching the nature class at camp and helping with everthing else. It was really sad to leave knowing we wouldn't be going back or camping with this stake again. I was really sad that Lorriane had to be released. The shower was fun!!. I was a bit stressed because the house was such a mess! But Cody was able to get the kitchen floor done and we got the furniture moved and the carpets cleaned. Mom, Beckie, Josh and Don, Lettie and Jacob came up for it. We had a blast. Ben and Brandon are still living in the trailer. I am sure Brandon thinks we are nuts, but thats okay. I loved how the decorations and everything came together for the shower. I think Denise like it too! High adventure was a BLAST!!!!! I went tubing and white water kayking! I also got to see Crater Lake for the first time, it is so beautiful. I almost felt like it wasn't real. I cna't wait to take Cody down to see it. It rained alot, but the company was super fun. I really enjoyed getting to know Chris and Lorraine better. I still have lots of fun stuff to do before the end of summer. Picking and canning peaches. The Garlic festival in Northplains. The state fair when Annie gets back, and a new grandbaby any minute! I missed Annie not being here to share my excitement about Chriss' job interviews, But she will be home soon. Its great to be alive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment