Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hell Week Begins!!!

Well, I have one week left to get ready for camp. I get my tooth removed and a possible root canal tomorrow. I should have told Dr Densley I didn't want to have my tooth done until I got back. I really hope it doesn't slow me down. I also made an error in the date for my dental work. I thought it was Tuesday , so I planned to make dinner and take it into Laura and her family on Monday. To late to change, I will have to do both. YIKES!! Katie will help me. So will my honey. He sure is putting up with alot lately. I feel like I am getting tied in a tighter knot every day. I have had to start taking tylenol and the dreaded i-b-broken to combat the muscel aches its causing. I am enjoying getting back into my exercise routine. It really helps me with my weight issues. That makes me happy. Today was the first day in weeks I felt good when I got dressed. I have 1 full mail box project and 1 partial to finish. I hope to get it done tonight. Denise is going to help me. I may even start the shower invites. Any way, we will see how the week pans out. Should be intresting...

No comments: