My ramblings on My family, My favorite things to do, and my boring life...
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
OH MY!! That Hurt...
I had my tooth extracted yesterday and a partial root canal. Never fails, when it comes to a root canal I have problems and have to see a specialist. But not right now, My mouth hurts like the dickens! He really cut into my gums. He said the tooth was so honey-combed, it came out in 14 peices. Camp stuff is coming really well. Denise helped me knock out the hardest project Sunday night. I just have to tie ribbons on the visors for monday and then the mailbox items are all done yeah!!!. Now I just need to pack and gather all my stuff. My exerciseing is going well, I feel so much more in control. Keep my fingers crossed I don't jinx it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment