Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just a check in!

I feel kind of cranky today. I am getting irritated that my wrist and thumb are taking so long to get better, as is my foot. I am sure its broken (the toe that is). It still swells alot. It's easier to walk on now. I have lost 10 lbs in the last month. I feel better now. I still have 40 to go. I hope that I can keep my self in better check after this. I can't believe I let it get to this point! Cody and I had a wonderful time for out anniversary this last week end. The Steck's let us use their cabin on Mt. Hood. It was so nice, a fabulous place. It was better that a 5 star resort. We didn't want to come home! It was so nice to connect with each other again and to have the peace and quiet. We don't have nearly enough of that. it'd amazing how busy our lives are. I never feel caught up with anything. I feel like I fall further and further behind every single day. And I also feel like everyday is the same. I guess I am cranky today!

No comments: