My ramblings on My family, My favorite things to do, and my boring life...
Friday, July 25, 2008
I feel pretty good today!
I went to the surgeon on Monday and got my stitches out and had x-rays. The wrist looks good, though I was really surprised at all of the screws in there! I can't lift more than a half of a pound with the hand and have exercised to do. it is getting better, but I am surprised at how stiff it is. I hope I will get all of the movement and strength back in it. I have been working with Mom on getting our food assignment ready for the ranch this year. It is really making me excited to go. I have lost 10 lbs this month. I so wish it was more, but I am happy with that amount. going down is better than going up or staying the same! I need to start walking now that I feel better, that will help. I am excited to see My brothers too in October. I am alittle sad to be leaving Mikey behind. Chris, Jayme and the girls will be home on Sunday! I have missed them alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment