Take two toddlers and an un-locked bathroom door, add a slow Grandma and this is what you find. You have to admit they are helpful and hygienic! They sure keep me on my toes, and I love to "watch" them interact with each other They are totally different when Big sister/cousin Claire is not around. One of Mikey's first words was Gracie. He adores her, but she can have him in tears in 2 seconds flat. Michael actually calls Costco "Gracie", cause we see them there alot. I love my little babies...they are growing so fast!


2 comments:
They are getting so big! What a couple of cuties!
You seriosly do have the cutest grandkids. I love reading your posts about them. I don't know how you make it through the day! you are an amazing woman!
So, I still have your tile saw. I thought Bob took it back...but...I noticed it sitting in our garage one day. He confessed that he took it over but you weren't home and so he brought it back and completely forgot about it...OH MY GOODNESS!! Can we be any bigger of losers!!
Post a Comment